Brow Paste – is a white paste created for makeup artists and browmakers to outline eyebrows shape.
This product was made and tested in Ukraine. Based on natural ingredients.
Natural oils have a beneficial effect on the skin and moisturize it. In addition, the oils have fatty acids that repel components of dye/henna applied over the paste, preventing dyeing in undesirable eyebrow zone.
Complex of vitamins A, E, F will benefit your skin with:
- upper epidermis layer smoothing;
- it will strength regeneration of your skin;
- increased moisture;
- prevents appearance of age spots;
- nourishes and saturates the skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply Brow Paste around the desired shape of eyebrows with a brush, creating even edges.
In the middle of the eyebrows shape dye with tint or henna.
After staining, rinse the paste with plain water.
Brow Paste has a thick consistency for creating a dense layer on the skin that resists any color on it. When applied, skin temperature warms up the oils and Brow Paste becomes more elastic.
The optimum temperature for working with Brow Paste is between 18ºC (64ºF) to 27ºC (80ºF).
Net weight: 40 g / 1.4 oz
BH Brow Henna is a bestseller for eyebrow coloring. It not only gives the eyebrows stunning volume and expressive color, but also helps restore weak and damaged hairs.
BH Brow Henna provides optimal coloring of eyebrows and skin with a soft permanent makeup effect without the “reddish” impregnation. It consists of natural substances that help strengthen the hairs with each procedure, and contribute to the restoration of the eyebrows’ natural shape. The phenomenal fortitude of the product’s ingredients allows the henna to stay on the hairs for up to six weeks.
No hydrogen peroxide or special oxidizer is required for comfortable application of BH Brow Henna, and a convenient applicator allows you to personally regulate the amount of henna used. The BH Brow Henna set is perfect for both professional and home use. BH Brow Henna comes in a convenient package, with one bottle lasting for up to 100 colorings.
BROW HENNA COLORS
- #1 Neutral Brown suits dark blonde or light brown hair. In addition, No1 Neutral Brown is perfect for coloring very thin, plucked eyebrows.
- #2 Cold Coffee is suitable for women with very white, alabaster skin, and women with brown eyes. When mixed with #3 Rich Brown it gives a rich color similar to bitter chocolate, softening the olive tone of the skin.
- #3 Rich Brown is suitable for bright brunettes. When mixed with No2 Cold, it is suitable for very light, almost transparent skin.
HOW TO USE
Mix the henna in a metal container with 3-5 drops of Aqua mineral of high purity BH Brow Henna at a 2:1 ratio. Mix the resulting mixture thoroughly. If necessary, add water or henna to obtain a consistency similar to that of soy sauce. Allow the mixture to stand for 1 minute.
Net weight: 6 g / 0.21 oz