Brow Henna In-Demand 8 Colors
$312 $239 (you save $73)
BH Brow Henna is a bestseller for eyebrow coloring. It not only gives the eyebrows stunning volume and expressive color, but also helps restore weak and damaged hairs.
BH Brow Henna provides optimal coloring of eyebrows and skin with a soft permanent makeup effect without the “reddish” impregnation. It consists of natural substances that help strengthen the hairs with each procedure, and contribute to the restoration of the eyebrows’ natural shape. The phenomenal fortitude of the product’s ingredients allows the henna to stay on the hairs for up to six weeks.
BH Brow Henna’s rich color palette features 12 universal shades which can be used either individually or combined with each other. You will easily find the perfect combination for any type of skin and hair color.
No hydrogen peroxide or special oxidizer is required for comfortable application of BH Brow Henna, and a convenient applicator allows you to personally regulate the amount of henna used. The BH Brow Henna set is perfect for both professional and home use. BH Brow Henna comes in a convenient package, with one bottle lasting for up to 100 colorings.
BROW HENNA IN DEMAND 8 COLORS SET
- No1 Neutral Brown suits dark blonde or light brown hair. In addition, No1 Neutral Brown is perfect for coloring very thin, plucked eyebrows.
- No2 Cold Coffee is suitable for women with very white, alabaster skin, and women with brown eyes. When mixed with No 3 Rich Brown it gives a rich color similar to bitter chocolate, softening the olive tone of the skin.
- No 3 Rich Brown is suitable for bright brunettes. When mixed with No2 Cold, it is suitable for very light, almost transparent skin.
- No 1 Pearl works well for blondes with very white, almost transparent skin. It gives a very gentle result that is as natural as possible. We recommended adding a bit of graphite concentrate to avoid an undesirable warm tint with yellowness.
- No 2 Light Brown is for women with olive skin tone, as it softens the coldness of the skin. It is also recommended for women with Slavic skin types. When mixed with No 3 Light Chestnut it turns into a beautiful muscat color.
- No 3 Light Chestnut is one of the most popular shades for blondes with honey, golden and apricot hair tones. Also recommended to women with bright red hair.
- Black essence BH Brow Henna is used for darkening the color. Just a few grains are necessary for a saturated color. The essence is used in mix with other colors.
- Auburn essence BH Brow Henna is used for lightening the color. It gives a shade of warmth, smoothly softening the color. The essence is used in mix with other colors.
HOW TO USE
Mix the henna in a metal container with 3-5 drops of Aqua mineral of high purity BH Brow Henna at a 2:1 ratio. Mix the resulting mixture thoroughly. If necessary, add water or henna to obtain a consistency similar to that of soy sauce. Allow the mixture to stand for 1 minute.
Net weight: 6 g / 0.21 oz