Brow Kit #2
PROMO KIT DISCOUNT:
$92 $69 (you save $23)
Brow Paste – is a white paste created for makeup artists and browmakers to outline eyebrows shape.
Natural oils have a beneficial effect on the skin and moisturize it. In addition, the oils have fatty acids that repel components of dye/henna applied over the paste, preventing dyeing in undesirable eyebrow zone.
This product was made and tested in Ukraine.
Based on natural ingredients and vegan free. Not tested on animals.
Complex of vitamins A, E, F will benefit your skin with:
- upper epidermis layer smoothing;
- it will strength regeneration of your skin;
- increased moisture;
- prevents appearance of age spots;
- nourishes and saturates the skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply Brow Paste around the desired shape of eyebrows with a brush, creating even edges.
In the middle of the eyebrows shape dye with tint or henna.
After staining, rinse the paste with plain water.
Brow Paste has a thick consistency for creating a dense layer on the skin that resists any color on it. When applied, skin temperature warms up the oils and Brow Paste becomes more elastic.
The optimum temperature for working with Brow Paste is between 18ºC (64ºF) to 27ºC (80ºF).
Net weight: 40 g / 1.4 oz
New LEVISSIME eyelashes and eyebrows dye. Using LASH COLOR, youll get a penetrating and shiny gaze in a natural and subtle way.
The gaze gets intensity with no use of mascara. Carefully designed to respect the eyes area. The active ingredients contained maximize the colour intensity and fixation, offering at the same time hydration and care to the eyelash.
HOW TO USE
1. Remove make up from the area with Biphase.
2. Apply a layer of Lash Protector around all the eye contour, trying not to touch eyelashes and eyebrows.
3. Prepare the mix in a plastic bowl. Mix the Lash Colour with the Lash Activator, in equal measure 1 to 1 until obtaining a smooth and creamy mixture. With a brush, cover all the eyelash with the mixture. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. After the time of exposure, remove the product with a cotton wool dampened with water. Move in the direction of the eyelashes (downwards), thereby removing the product without it going into the eyes.
5. Dry the eyelashes with a tissue. Brush the eyelashes.
Vol.: 15 ml / 0.51 fl oz